TELLURIDE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
Established in 1966, the Telluride Fire Protection District covers 390 square miles of mountainous terrain, encompasing the historic town of Telluride, the Town of Mountain Village, multiple bedroom communities, and the Telluride Ski Resort. Our Volunteer firefighters have been serving this community since 1878 when gold mining was the primary choice of occupation. Today with our highly trained Fire and EMS personnel, we continue to serve this community with its ever growing needs.
~TELLURIDE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT~
~PO BOX 1645 ~ 131 W. COLUMBIA ~ TELLURIDE, COLORADO~
Courtesy of the Telluride Historical Museum. All rights reserved